Future-focused Solutions to Our Community's Challenges:
1. Fully Fund Neighborhood Schools
Invest in schools to address overcrowding, guarantee adequate funding, and modernize schools.
2. Promote Affordable, Abundant Housing Options
More housing will make our community accessible to neighbors of all incomes.
3. Expand Economic Opportunity
Seize once-in-a-generation opportunities to revitalize commercial and civic cores and support small businesses.
4. Invest in Safer Streets and Accessible Transit
Make our roads safer for all users and expand multimodal transit options.
5. Foster Safe, Healthy Neighborhoods
A modern, equitable public safety strategy that prioritizes accountability and services to keep our community safe.
6. Support our Seniors
Support improved facilities, programming, and social opportunities for one of DC's largest senior populations.
7. Celebrate Local Arts, Culture, and Recreation
Expand recreation facilities and athletic and arts activities for all ages.