Did you know if you experienced a leak or water line break from the freeze that resulted in significant water loss, per City ordinance you can apply for an adjustment to your water bill? 

You can fill out the form in person at City Hall (2110 4th St.) or online on the City's website at: https://bit.ly/3q2Ojsm

If you have questions or need assistance, you can reply to this email or call Customer Service at 832-595-3400.