You must check your email address as soon as possible in your online College Board account. Your test access code will be sent to your email so it needs to be accurate for you to test. Remember that BWHS emails are bwhs.org, not .com.
To check your account (and change your email if needed):
- Log into your College Board account at collegeboard.org
- Click your name at the top of the page (next to the yellow symbol)
- Click Account Settings
- Log in again
- Scroll down to Contact Information
- Check your email address
- If you need to change it, click Edit and enter your email address
- Make sure you check the box next to “yes, please send me updates and information about College Board and College Board deadlines, dates, and related programs and services”
- Submit changes
If you have trouble logging into your account and/or changing your email, you must call the College Board student account help number at 866-315-6068.
BWHS counselors are not able to fix accounts.
On Thursday, April 16 from 7:00-8:00 p.m., Trevor Packer, Senior Vice President of AP and Instruction, will be hosting a webinar for parents and guardians to share information about this year’s at-home AP Exams and how to help your student prepare. Trevor will be joined by Jane McBride Gates, Provost and SVP, Academic and Student Affairs from Connecticut State Colleges & Universities and Kristin Brandt, AP Live Human Geography teacher from Glenbard West High School.
This webinar will go into detail about the online exams and format, how to prepare at home for them, and it will answer common questions parents and students may have. We encourage parents and their AP students to sit in on this webinar together.
If you are a parent of an AP student, you can register for the webinar at the link below and tune in live with your student(s) on April 16. A recording of the webinar will be available via the registration link after the live event.