Active Body Pilates is excited to announce we'll be opening our doors Monday June 8th with King County's modified Phase 1! At this time we are re-opening for Private sessions only.
Your safety is our top priority!
We've been working hard to make sure we are abiding by all Covid-19 safety guidelines and protocols.
Here is our working plan to return to studio:
- We will be limiting staff and clients in the studio to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All sessions will stagger by at least 15 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning of the equipment, door knobs and high touch points. This will also help maintain social distancing with arrival and departure times.
- Clients will wait in their cars until we text to let them know they may enter the studio.
- Upon entering the studio, clients will be asked to take their temperature and verbally respond to a health questionnaire. You will be asked to wash hands upon arrival at the studio and as you depart. Please do not attend class if you are feeling unwell with either COVID-19 or other illnesses.
- Instructors and clients will be asked to wear masks. Please bring your personal mask. We will have a limited supply in studio if you have forgotten your own.
- As always, please do not attend sessions if you have not been feeling well with symptoms related to covid 19 or may have been exposed.
- Prior to your session you are required to sign our online waiver stating you will abide by our COVID safety guidelines. Please log in to your online MindBody account to do so.
- Per modified Phase 1 guidelines, high risk persons are still not allowed, including people over 65 or those with underlying medical conditions. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.
- If now doesn't feel the right time for you to come back , or you want to participate in Group classes. Please join us in our continuing online Zoom classes!
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this transition period and implement these important mandated safety measures. We miss you and cannot wait to have you back in the studio!