This week at St. Philip's Plaza, on WEDNESDAY we're getting out for another "TOUCHLESS"
Things to know:
We'll walk "The Loop" at around 5:30 pm. Staggering start times, for safety. 1, 2, or 3 miles (your choice) and meet safely and distantly in Reforma's big open patio for raffle prizes at 6:30 pm!
Masks are required while in the plaza.
Per CDC guidelines, masks are suggested but not required while exercising.
Let's be physically distant and socially responsible, please.
Bring your own water.
- No onsite check-in will be available: check in from home, or from your phone from 6 am to 9 pm.
- If you're not ready to join us, you can still walk, run, roll, hop, skip or jump from anywhere, anytime Wednesday. It counts if you Get Out!
- You are eligible for the raffle just for checking in. We'll notify winners by email.
- If you would like to pick up the MMW shirt, cap or pin you have earned, you can! Wear your MMW shirt if you have one!
- There is a special drawing for supporting our MMW Restaurants! If you have kept your receipts, bring them along with you name already on them! (We will NOT have a pen!)
- Please note part of our regular route will not be accessible:
Our sponsors are buying gift cards to support our Meet Me restaurants!
Winners will be announced at the event, notified by email,
and right here in next week's newsletter!
Last Week's lucky winners were:
(Both winners have been notified)
Please keep getting out and checking in, and sharing your safe physical distancing photos!