On November 26th Youth Central will be hosting an Employment Skills Workshop, facilitated by the City of Calgary's Youth Employment Centre. This event is open to all youth between the ages of 12-18 (youth not registered with Youth Central will need to bring a signed parental consent form:
What we will cover:
- Learn about Youth Central and how you can get involved in your community,
- Learn how to write a proper resume and cover letter writing
- Hear about job search strategies
- Understand networking
- Dive into applicant tracking systems
- Practice some interview preparation
- Explore a neat opportunity to get recognized through the Duke of Edinburgh Award
Snacks will be provided!
Duke of Ed Staff will be there too!!