We are so excited to announce that we have moved into phase 1.5, what does that mean for Martinez & Martinez Winery? It means we can serve wine and seat our customers at our socially distanced tables in the courtyard.
You can choose to take advantage of our new "Seated Tasting Experience," or enjoy a glass/bottle of wine or a Rosé Rita while at your table. For the safety of our customers and staff we have listed some things to expect below:
- Space and seats are limited so making a reservation is highly encouraged. Walk-ins are welcome as long as there is space avaliable.
- We ask that reservations to be limited to 1 hour (on a busy day) so we can accommodate as many as possible.
- There can be no more than 5 guest per table.
- Face masks are required unless you are seated at your table.
- If you must get up, please wear your mask and practice physical distancing with other patrons.
- Pets are welcome (must be leashed).
- Children are welcome, but we ask that they stay seated at your table.
- Outside food is allowed and we will have garbage bins for your waste.
- And please, if you feel "a bit little off" wait to come in until you are feeling "all good."
We will keep you updated as things change. In the meantime we are still taking online orders through our website @ www.martinezwine.com, 24/7 and we are open for regular purchases or curbside pick-up daily 11-5 with extended summer hours until 6pm on Friday & Saturday's. Don't forget, you can also find us on our social channels, links below.
Thank you for your continuous support, we appreciate all of you!
Martinez & Martinez Winery will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies.