• We are limiting the amount of customers to 3 in the store at one time.
• Please form an organized line outside the store behind the cone and swing around the corner of St. John Ave while waiting 6 feet apart. Please keep the stairs and door free while you are waiting.
• Masks are required for entry and service in the store at all times.
*If you cannot wear a mask please call the store and we will put together the order for you and bring it out to you.
Preordering in this situation would be much appreciated!*
• Please try to maintain social distancing and respect for others space while in the store or waiting outside to enter the store.
• If you can, please have a list of what you need with you or call in your order previously (if items you need are normally cut to order, i.e. steaks, this is recommended!) so as the time spent in the store is minimal to make it a shorter wait for other customers.
• Please only touch the items you need to purchase.
• Store hours will remain
9am-3pm (Wednesday- Saturday)
until further notice.
We will still be doing curbside pickup orders for those that are not comfortable entering the store
with others at this time and that will have pickups available
Thursday- Saturday (9am-12pm).
The front parking spot outside of the store will be reserved for curbside order pickup only parking. Please leave this space open for ONLY CURBSIDE ORDER PICK UP!
• Same Day orders are not guaranteed to have all fresh product and/or we may not have some items in the order.
• There will be some pauses in service to sanitize the common touch points in the store safely and we will have hand sanitizer at the register if needed just ask!
• If you feel sick, please stay home!
Please bear with us as this will be a new learning experience for us again and we will need to adjust as needed for safety!