Please contact us or call to book an appointment.
For the health and safety of our patients, we are implementing the following protocols, with guidance from the CDC, Maryland Health Department, and OSHA’s COVID-19 regulations:
- We will screen patients the night before their appointments.
- Patients will be seen individually to allow time to disinfect.
- Universal precautions we typically implement will be heightened.
- All patients will have their temperature taken and be screened for symptoms or exposure to coronavirus.
- Staff will wear masks and protective clothing to keep you safe.
Our modified schedule for the foreseeable future will be Monday-Saturday.
All patients will be seen by appointment only.
No walk-ins will be admitted.