Ozone House's new “Front Door” will open in December 2019.
Since our founding 50 years ago, we have added and expanded our programs, however, our physical space has not kept pace with demand and must be brought up to best practices to effectively serve the youth of our community. Our new home will be a single campus for our emergency shelter, housing and support services that increases accessibility and efficiency, and promotes shared resources.
Our New Home
• The ability to comfortably sleep up to 32 youth every night - 150% increase
• On-site job training and education center for up to 800 youth annually
• Therapy offices that provide a healing atmosphere
• Outdoor and indoor recreational spaces to promote health and wellness
• Expanded storage space to offer more food, toiletries, and clothing items.
• Community room for hosting event for youth and families, as well as training, seminars and other small community gatherings
How to Support Ozone House:
Ozone House is asking for donations to support the mission of providing all of their services to homeless youth and their families free of charge. Funds raised during the “Front Door” Campaign will go towards the new building to ensure that the quality of our facility matches the quality of our services. Donations can be made directly at
or by calling (734) 662-2265.