8) The start times for the meet on each day is now at 8:30 am. Warmups would start at 7:00 am and each team would be assigned lanes to use as they wish for warmups from 7:00 am – 8:20 am.
Finals session start times have been adjusted by 30 minutes to warmups at 4:00 pm and start the meet at 5:00 pm.
9) Entry notes: There were some 12-year-olds in open events and I believe they were mistakes so I put them in the correct age group for the same event. Only exception was one 12 year old that was entered in the Open 400 IM because there is no 11-12 400 IM. Swimmer is left him in the event.
10) Changed order for the Sunday Sessions. Run all individual events (except the 1650 Free) first then the relay events and run the 1650 Free as the last event.
Session Report/Timeline reflects this change, and it is posted on the website's front page.
The meet has not been seeded as we expect to do positive check-in, then seed the sessions.
11) The meet's teams have been updated to include Dragon Swim Club on the website.
12) NOTE, spectators need to pay at the door with cash or check! See #4 below.
13) The PSYCH Sheets and Timeline are posted on the website's home page. We can't include the attachments in the bulk email. Links at the top of this email and at the home page at https://SwimISCA.org
14) Any Changes and scratches to the Friday AM session are expected to be sent in by email by NOON on Thursday so that we can print the programs. Email can go to Doug Fonder -- but the actual meet administrator's email will be posted to you in tomorrow's email upddate.
15) The exact time for warm-ups for Thursday are going to be sent in tomorrow's (Tuesday's email update. Stay tuned.