Senior leaders report culture as being critical to business success, however, few truly understand it - a new approach is needed to support executives responsible for shaping culture. Using visuals, two-way dialogue, reflection questions, data, scenarios, and a workbook, this interactive presentation will take you on a journey that combines peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely recognized.
The Culture Journey Experience Goals and Content:
- Share key learnings, experiences, and culture-related concepts to understand and appreciate the complexity and unique culture perspectives of peers and experts.
- Understand how culture is originally created and the impact of history on the current state, as well as important aspects of the work climate that shape and reinforce the current culture.
- Build a common language for understanding the layers of culture using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Discover how culture evolves and identify paths that increase the likelihood of shared learning and positive results with any major change effort.
- Identify causal factors (systems, structures, etc.) that are part of the work climate and understand how they reinforce the current culture and may be levers for change in improvement plans.
- Apply learnings at each step of the workshop to your own organization or organizations with which you work.
- Receive a workbook with discussion and reflection questions so you can apply key workshop learnings with colleagues at your organization after the event.
- Use code “culturechange” (one word, no spaces) to register (complimentary)
- Address: 10 N Dearborn St, Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60602 - Two by Four offices
- Time: 9am-12 CDT
- FYI: we'll have coffee & an optional light lunch for anyone who wants to stay and chat
This event it is similar to larger events we’ve held recently, elsewhere in the USA and just last month with the Silicon Valley OD Network in San Jose, CA.