We arrived back in Costa Rica on January 21st after spending 5 weeks in the USA.
Some of our favorite things were:
- Seeing family and friends
- Eating foods we had been missing (like cereal and blocks of cheese)
- Visiting with supporting churches
- Not sweating (actually we were freezing!)
- Sharing the vision for where God is taking us next
- Hot-tubbing in the snow
- Play dates for the kids
- Laying on soft carpet (not common in Costa Rica)
The list goes on and on!
Nate was honored to be able to preach 7 times, meet with many of our supporters, and even sit in on 2 different mission trip meetings for teams that are coming to Costa Rica this year!
It was a different kind of trip this year as we wanted and needed to share with our family and friends about what God has been up to and where He is leading us next. We are sorry that we did not get to see everyone we would have liked to on this trip!
|Isaiah loved taking baths in the USA...a rare thing to find in Costa Rica!