All Library locations except Glanworth are open for some in-person services!
Find operating hours and more information here
Visits are limited to 45 minutes maximum per day, including computer use.
A mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin is required to be worn, by those 2 years of age and up, at all times during your visit, including when using a computer.
Please keep at least 2 metres from staff and other visitors at all times during your visit.
These in-person services are available at this time:
- Browsing, borrowing, picking up holds and We Pick requests
- Using a computer and printer
- Using a photocopier
- Limited washroom use
- Getting and renewing a Library card and Library account questions.
- London Room by appointment. Contact us to schedule.
These services are not available at this time:
- Study and meeting rooms
- Children's areas
- Newspapers and magazines (Print magazines can be place on hold and more than 3,000 digital magazines are available using the Libby app and OverDrive.
- Room rentals
- Programs inside (find online and outdoor programs in our program calendar).
- Please return all items using our outdoor return chutes.
- At Central Library, return chutes are located facing onto Dundas Street and into Citi Plaza.
- At mall locations, return chutes are located inside the mall.
- Please note that we are still required to quarantine all returned items and so it will take some time for them to be removed from your account. We appreciate your patience.
- Late fines have been permanently eliminated at London Public Library. Return your long overdue items and we'll remove all fines!
Our Digital Library
of ebooks, audiobooks, movies, newspapers, magazines, music, and learning and research platforms is always available.
COVID-19 Service Updates
Find more information about services and COVID-19 health and safety measures on our website here