COVID-19 Policies and Protocols
Class Attendance / Management:
Class size will be limited to a maximum of 8 to allow for proper distancing. Mat spaces have been marked on the studio floor at 6ft intervals for proper distancing. There will be an option to be added to a waitlist if a class is full. If an opening becomes available, you will receive a text or email. Please opt- in for this notification from your Mindbody App.
Pre-registration / pre-payment will be required for all classes. We will not allow walk-in attendance for the foreseeable future.
Download the Mindbody App now to create your account and have everything in place to ensure you are ready to register and pay for classes.
We will not accept any Free Class Passes or issue any Free Guest Passes. All persons attending must be a member or pay the drop-in rate. No exceptions.
We will not accept any 5-Class or 10-Class Gift Cards that were obtained through a raffle or other donation based event. Please save these gift cards to use after we resume our normal schedule. We WILL accept any pre-paid gift card.
Failure to attend or cancel your attendance in a class will result in a forfeiture of that class/pass. If you cannot attend a class, please use your Mindbody app to cancel so that someone on the waitlist can attend.
Mindbody Video Library and FB Live classes will remain an option. Understandably, some of you may be hesitant to return to group classes. We have a library of pre-recorded classes available via Mindbody from your desktop. These are not accessible through the app.
- To access these videos go to: www.clients.mindbodyonline.com
- Videos can be accessed individually for $5 each.
Get UNLIMITED ACCESS to all of the videos for only $75. Purchase your UNLIMITED ACCESS HERE.
We will not be offering props (blocks, straps, blankets, bolsters) or renting / loaning mats until we feel it is safe to do so. Bring your own mat and props to class.
We are establishing cleaning and disinfecting protocols with our team to ensure that we follow established guidelines and ensure that we are doing everything we can to keep you, our staff and teachers healthy and safe.
- Everyone must adhere to the following protocols for entering and leaving the studio:
- Mask must be worn to enter the lobby area.
- Upon arrival - use hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- Mask may be removed once mat is placed in studio and class is ready to begin - at student discretion.
- Mask must be worn once class is finished and while in lobby area.
- You must take your empty plastic water/drink bottles with you - please do not leave them in our trash receptacles.
- Please bring only the things you need for class.
- We will not maintain a lost and found. If an item is left behind and is not immediately identifiable, it will be thrown away.
- Shoes must be placed under the benches in the lobby area.
- We will greet you and send you on your way with 'Namaste' hands.
We understand that these policies and protocols are very limiting, but we must remember that they are needed to protect everyone in our community and that patience will be necessary as we navigate these unprecedented times.
Compliance with these policies and protocols is very much appreciated.