Thank you for your patience, loyalty and support.
It has been a long two months. We have greatly missed spending valuable time with your furry loved ones.
- We have officially reopened. With many people returning to work, we were able to resume our daily dog walking, midday visits and leash training services on Monday, May 18th.
- We have implemented new safety and sanitation protocols. While adapting to this new normal, we have included distancing, masks, gloves, and other safety requirements into our daily operations. After the first week, it has been a very smooth transition. Masks and gloves could not fool the dogs at all. They are just as excited about this as we are.
- The Summer Vacation season has arrived. As you know, the Summer Vacation Season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) is a busy time for us. Whether you score that cheap two week vacation in Hawaii this summer, or you just settle for that refreshing weekend getaway, please know that we are here for you. You can still trust us to care for your pets and home as we always have. Our availability for pet sitting appointments and Overnight stays begins immediately.
- Pet Guardianship. Many of you have reached out with concerns of guardianship during this pandemic. When you registered with Absolute Pet Care, you completed a pet guardianship form, establishing a guardian for your pets, should you become incapacitated while your pets are in our care. We can still help you with that. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Please tell your pets we love and miss them. We hope to see them soon!