Practice expansion... what does that mean?
You've heard us use this term a lot over the past few months, and it's where we add the most value for our clients. We understand the unique challenges FQHCs face in achieving increased patient targets, tighter compliance requirements, and greater competition.
We look for innovative ways to help you expand your patient base and create new revenue streams with
minimal resource requirement or disruption to operations
1) We analyze referral patterns, patient data, and local trends to identify economies of scale and any gaps in service mix.
2) We bring together like-minded practices and align specialties like Infectious Disease or sub-specialties like Endocrinology or Pulmonary that have the greatest potential for helping patients.
3) We support the practice and specialty expansion with a full range of services across multiple business functions including:
- Pharmacy and specialty pharmacy: These increase your revenue and enable you to offer more services to your patients.
- Revenue cycle management and credentialing services: Our experienced staff provide billing services for all aspects of FQHC billing and coding, and we have an excellent track record of cleaning up AR challenges and maximizing reimbursements.
- Behavioral Health: We are experts in Behavioral Health, creating out-patient optimization, and helping understand in-patients like SNF services.