Community Boards is now recruiting new members to serve on its Board of Directors. You'd be joining the longest-running public conflict resolution center in the country!
We are looking for people who have a passion for Community Boards, conflict resolution, and community mediation.
We're looking for people interested in developing:
- Leadership skills through participation on the Board
- Networks of strategic partnerships with other organizations, public agencies, and the private sector in San Francisco
- Track records of fruitful fundraising and fearlessness in making donor "asks"
- Enhanced resumes and expanded professional skill sets
As a member of the Board of Directors, you will be asked to:
- Serve a three-year term
- Ensure that Community Boards fulfills its mission
- Make an annual give/get minimum donation of $1000
- Support fundraising efforts for the annual San Francisco Peacemaker Awards
If you're interested or would like more information, simply reply to me via this email.
Thank you in advance for your consideration! We look forward to connecting with you.
Darlene Weide, Executive Director
email@example.com - (415) 920-3820 x105