Immigration & Mobility Impacts to Business due to COVID-19
From the Ontario Chamber of Commerce:
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, straining Ontario businesses as they attempt to identify and cope with restricted movement, containment measures and regulatory restrictions affecting their employees and operations.
During this webinar, two immigration managers from Fragomen’s Toronto office will provide the most up-to-date immigration-related intelligence and compliance guidance, including:
- How to navigate the current environment including work from home/layoffs/salary reductions/global travel for foreign workers
- COVID-19 related travel restrictions to Canada: air vs. land travel and entry ban exemptions
- Visa office processing for Canadian applications: what is open and what is not?
- Mandatory self-isolation upon entry to Canada
- Visa applications at U.S. port of entries along land crossings/pre-clearance
- An interactive Q&A
Join us for this webinar featuring experts from one of our valued OCC corporate members, Fragomen.