Wealthy Women In Business

Intensive Coaching Program 

Starting March 9th in Summerside 

Wealthy Woman
Wealthy Women in Business Program

We are sharing this event with businesses located in Western PEI. Please forward this information to Women Entrepreneurs you feel could benefit from this program.


This event is open to all women living in PEI, although it is intended for 

Women Entrepreneurs.


SSM Logo 

We are

pleased to bring you this BRAND NEW Intensive Money coaching program for Women In Business.

SSm ArrowJoin Our Mailing List

Upcoming Event from  

Sweet Spot Marketing &   






Did you know that only 5% of entrepreneurs EVER make $100,000 or more a year? That leaves 95% making much less.  Which group do you belong to?  


A vast majority of people want help demystifying why they keep repeating unconscious, self-sabotaging money habits, how to break free of their "glass money ceiling" so they can make and keep more money, and how to create empowering money habits so they can begin to experience the richness that is their birthright.


If you're a woman in business in Western PEI, interested in creating a money breakthrough in your life and business, then this unprecedented opportunity applies to you. 


Register today at:




Are you a Woman in Business in Western PEI?



Do you make all the money you want to?




Together with Heather Wilson of Heather Wilson International, we are pleased to announce this BRAND NEW intensive  Wealthy Women in Business ~ Money without Mayhem coaching program starting March 9th in Summerside.  


This 6 week intensive will help you break through to more income in your Business, effortlessly clean up unconscious 'Money Junk' and finally free yourself from Debt, under earning and other Financial Self-sabotage. This is specifically for women in business in the Western end of the Island.  It is taught live by Heather Wilson on  Wednesdays from 10am until noon (no class March Break).

Your investment for this life and business changing program is only $297 if you hurry and register today.   The cost goes up February 25th.

Register today at:






You'll receive:

1)  6-Interactive, educational and inspiring in person group coaching sessions

2)  Exciting, step by step exercises that Heather will personally coach you to complete that makes  creating your money breakthrough simple, joyful and freeing

3)  Downloadable and printed handouts & templates that make tracking your Money Breakthrough progress easy and effortless

4)  Practical action step assignments after each session, designed to help you attract - and keep! - more money

5)  Millionaire mindset coaching questions & statements to help you powerfully stay on track


Everyone has money issues, drama, fears, stories, beliefs and habits they either "inherited" from family or unconsciously adopted due to earlier experiences. What's key is to realize that you're not stuck with these forever! 



Let's get you UNSTUCK and making and keeping more money - FAST!




Register today at:



Your investment for this life and business changing program is only $297 if you hurry and register today. The cost goes up February 25th.


Register today at:   http://www.ladyinred.ca/nomayhemsside.html 

Offer Expires:   February 25, 2011