Now you can download the One Place app and you will find our current program available for on-demand listening, as well as an archive of over 10 years of programming. Just click on the picture above to get started today!
Check out all our products!
FIND OUR STORE PRODUCTS
You may mail an order to us at:
Olive Tree Ministries
PO Box 1452
Maple Grove, MN 55311-6452
If in the U.S., include $6 S/H. If out of the U.S., contact us for shipping costs.
Order by Phone
If you would prefer to call in your order, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Am-Ex, or Discover. To order by credit card, dial:
Our suburban Minneapolis office is open M - F, 8:30 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. CST
In this two-part DVD, Curtis Bowers
reveals the endgame of the Socialists and Marxists:
One world government. This may be the most eye-opening documentary you will ever see. This powerful expose’ of the Socialist and Communist agenda to take over America and take her down, is a brilliant history lesson with input from some of the leading commentators of our day.
The world awaits a crisis that will speed this event.
There is an agenda and it is rooted in Communism.
Find the DVD Set
for $25 + S/H
Or call us M - F CDT: 763-559-4444
Book by Dr. Robert Jeffress
The most patriotic thing you can do for America is pray for America. In times of division and disaster, our country has a long history of turning to God.
Each chapter of this uplifting book includes an inspiring story demonstrating the power of faith in the life of our nation, a prayer, and a relevant passage of Scripture to inspire and encourage you in praying intently for our country. In these increasingly divided times,
Praying for America
will serve as a very necessary and timely reminder that “In God, we trust.”
Find the BOOK
for $16 + S/H
Or call us M - F CST at 763-559-4444.
We have over 1,200 videos including all of our radio programs that offer images and photos, and some video of our radio discussion. Our conference messages are posted here and all of Jan's DVD teachings are found here at no cost.
Weary Remnant Watchmen
By Jan Markell
July 23, 2020
The Sons of Issachar were men who understood the times (I Chronicles 12:32).
Today, very few people have an interest.
The following e-mail represents hundreds that I get:
Jan, I am viewed as crazy just by mentioning how excited I am for the Lord to return and about the times we are in. It makes me nervous to even mention world news and events, or end-time prophecies, with anyone who claims to be a Christian. The reactions I get are so very negative. I haven’t found even one person at my church, work, or extended family who would be willing to discuss any of these issues.”
We are in the most biblically relevant times in history with
the least amount of interest in them.
We are in a season of exploding “signs of the times” with the most amount of scoffing (all predicted).
Everything is now accelerated. Everything is on overdrive—
except the interest in all of these things.
And as a result, the watchmen are growing weary!
Here are some potential reasons for this:
- Way too many people are in love with this world. They cling to it and derive tremendous pleasure from it. And b-u-s-y has become the new four letter word
- Coupled with this are the preachers who are telling people they can have their best life now. And that is their all-consuming goal.
- Reality has become terrifying. Some are saying our life will never return to normal, whatever that was as recently as six months ago. And those voices just might be right. Life may have turned a dark corner in 2020.
- Satan is the distractor! He is in a hyper-active mode keeping people from paying attention to how late the hour is. If they aren’t watching the times, he can lull them into complacency and keep people from even sharing the gospel. His goal is to keep people majoring in the minors.
- Detaching from reality is a coping mechanism. Some can’t keep hearing, listening, and watching natural disasters, pandemics, riots and looting, persecution, and suffering. These things crush their spirit.
- Many churches and Christians today represent Laodicea. This church was lukewarm and indifferent. It very likely was totally focused on self and self-gratification. If you are consumed with looking within, you cannot pay attention to what is happening on the outside.
- Many church pulpits remain silent. If the pastor is not talking about the times, the sheeple feel they need not pay attention to the times! Too many pastors want to avoid anything controversial or cutting-edge. They will not address some of the stunning events taking place daily, even if the events have biblical significance.
- God has turned some people over to a mindset that does not allow them to understand the times. He may have given some people you care about over to a reprobate mind (Romans 1). Four of the most terrifying words in the Bible are “God gave them over.”
- The obsession with social justice has replaced the good news that the King is coming. It has also replaced the Great Commission and the gospel of salvation. Many would rather save the planet than save souls or talk about the Lord's return.
- Many Christians know they are not right with God and they avoid reality. If the signs of the times that we watch remind them their time is running out, they choose to tune out.
This recent email says a lot:
“Jan, I am looked at like I am an alien just because I track with what is happening and relate it to the Bible. A few of you online teachers help me celebrate my alien status. I feel like a lonely gold fish in a bowl. So much of what the Bible predicted is coming true every day! Keep sounding the alarm.”
So what must Noah have felt like?
He preached for 120 years and was totally ignored!
And he didn’t have Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. He didn't have a microphone or a pulpit.
Finally the Ark door closed on a scoffing society.
It’s going to close again, but this time it will come by way of the Rapture of the Church. And millions will miss it because they didn’t listen to the watchmen
. But some will, so don't be silent.
Let's seize this moment in history. Even the secular world is noticing that
we are in unprecedented times.
And time is running out.
Awaiting His return,
You may pass on these items or have people sign up on under
at our website
These are sent 1-2 times a month. We do not share e-mails.
Please report e-mail address changes.
Amir Tsarfati: Prophecy Roundtable
July 18, 2020
with Jan Markell and Barry Stagner
UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES RADIO
Find complete syndication for "Understanding the Times" radio on almost
radio outlets here
They include American Family Radio Network, CSN Network, HOPE-FM Network, Bott Radio Network, The Psalm FM Network, Sirius Satellite Network, The Truth Network, The Word FM, the Life FM Network, The Calvary Radio Network, The KDKR/Penfold Network, Salem Communications, OnePlace.com, and individual radio stations.
We are live Saturdays, 9 a.m. CST out of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. You can
listen live here.
Watch the program on our
If you are visual, you can actually see portions of the program.
The video version of the program is now found weekly on
. Learn more
New programming is posted every Saturday morning.
Understanding the Times Radio is now airing on His Channel in its more visual YouTube form. Learn more at
Due to volume, we cannot reply to every e-mail.
Check our daily headlines
Sign up for the RSS-feed and have them delivered to your in-box by 10:30 a.m. CST. Look for this RSS-feed image.
Support this ministry