If you have begun to prepare your 2016 report and you have questions about the process or materials to report on, you should join our webinar on March 3. We will walk you through the reporting process, provide tips on gathering together your data, and answer any specific questions you may have.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- What's new in the revised Guidebook
- Information about the updated Steward list that identifies resident and voluntary stewards for each program
- Material category and sector-specific reporting tips
- Best practice tips on how to apply the 'component rule' and how to determine the portion of material supplied in multiple program jurisdictions
- Reminder of important dates
- Review of policy updates
- Review of Voluntary Steward Agreement and policies
DATE: Thursday, March 3
11:00 - 12:30 Pacific Standard Time
1:00 - 2:30 Central Standard Time
2:00 - 3:30 Eastern Standard Time
Please register here to confirm your attendance.
We hope you are able to join us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact National Steward Services at 1-888-980-9549.