Join the California Housing Partnership on Tuesday, August 18 from 3:00-4:30 pm for Part II of the conversation we began in April about the challenges that nonprofit developers of multifamily affordable housing face in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This timely discussion with investors, lenders, and nonprofit developers will delve into how the field is adapting to a changing lending and equity market, construction and lease-up delays, and closings and conversions. Our virtual panel will be moderated by members of the Partnership's Housing Finance team and consist of two session topics:
- The State of the Market - How lenders and investors are approaching new investments in pending nonprofit affordable housing developments
- Projects in Development - How investors and lenders are working with nonprofit developers to address closing, construction and lease-up challenges and delays for projects in development
Attendees will have an opportunity to hear directly from investors, lenders and nonprofit developers, and submit questions for discussion.
Host: California Housing Partnership
: Non-Profit Housing Association (NPH
), NPH's Emerging Leaders Peer Network, Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing (SCANPH
), San Diego Housing Federation (Federation
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Community Development Banking
- California Community Reinvestment Corporation
- Chase Community Development Banking
- Enterprise Housing Credit Investments, LLC
- Red Stone Equity Partners
- US Bankcorp Community Development Corporation
- Walker & Dunlop
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Nonprofit Affordable Housing Developers
Moderators: Sherin Bennett, Lauren Maddock, Richard Mandel and Aditya Potluri of the California Housing Partnership