What are you doing to leverage the Millennial workforce?
For more than a year now Millennials have occupied the top spot as the largest generation in the US labor force and it's a labor category that high demand science and tech industries need to pay special attention to. Though a higher percentage choose to attend college, the percentage of those who choose to go into STEM majors has declined. With high educations and higher aspirations millennials are rapidly becoming the innovators and leaders who are shaping our industries and impacting the way we operate our businesses.
Questions we'll answer:
- What specific characteristics define millennials; how they work, act, think and learn?
- Why your work culture, environment, and location is more important than ever.
- What are the best practices to recruit & retain millennials?
- What proactive strategies companies can begin to apply to leverage this generation?
- What advantages do millennial and multi-generational organizations have?
If these questions aren't already on your mind, they should be.
Our panel of experts will share their knowledge, stories and experiences with you to help you answer these questions for your company as you address the rise of the millennial workforce.