The Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri Farm Bureaus are partnering with the Region VII Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) to host an information session on the administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury and Disaster Loan (EIDL) program. Learn more and get your questions answered directly from program administrators.
: Agriculture Producers Guide to COVID-19 Small Business Administration Loan Program (PPP & EIDL)
: SBA Region VII Regional Administrator, Thomas Salisbury and SBA Region VII Lead Lender Relations Specialist, Mike McWhorter.
: Thursday, June 4 – Noon to 1:00 p.m. (CT)
: Three ways to participate:
- Watch the live stream through Nebraska Farm Bureau's Facebook page HERE
- Participate in the Zoom webinar (instructions below)
- Call in and listen via phone (instructions below)
- PowerPoint presentation for the webinar will be posted prior to the call on our COVID-19 webpage HERE.
To Participate by Zoom Webinar
- Click HERE to join the Zoom Webinar
- Enter password: 951895
To Participate by Phone
- Call (346) 248-7799
- Enter webinar ID: 821 6619 5806 then press #
We hope that you join us for this important discussion about how we work together to protect you, your family, and your operation in these uncertain times.