ABFE & CariPhil Members Webinar: Bridging the Waters in Turbulent Times:
Caribbean and U.S. Foundation Leader Exchange on COVID-19
Wednesday, June 3 - 1-2:30pm ET
Interdependence and collaboration are important values and principles in the philanthropic sector; particularly in turbulent times. Join ABFE: A Philanthropic Partnership for Black Communities and The Caribbean Philanthropy Alliance for an exchange on philanthropy’s response to COVID-19. Goals of this historic conversation are to:
- Introduce the two philanthropic associations to each other;
- Learn about foundation strategies in the Caribbean and the U.S. to support vulnerable populations and those most impacted by COVID-19; and
- Provide opportunities to explore collaboration among foundation professionals from participating countries.
- Susan Taylor Batten, President & CEO, ABFE - A Philanthropic Partnership for Black Communities
- Rosalea Hamilton, Chair, Caribbean Philanthropic Alliance (CariPhilAlliance)
- Caroline Mahfood, Jamaica Network of Foundations. Jamaica
- Michelle De Pass, President and CEO. Meyer Memorial Trust
- Amanda Haynes. Aspire. Barbados
- Joe Scantlebury, Vice President for Program Strategy. W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Oslene Carrington, The Guyana Economic Development Trust. USA and Guyana
- Alexandra Bastien, Financial Stability Program Officer, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Milton Speid, CariPhilAlliance
here to register.
Once approved, you will be sent the details for the event.