One of the things happening for PANDAS kids is that the flares and symptoms are unpredictable. Everyone is on edge about the possible next flare. Even when things are stable, there’s underlying anxiety from the unknown.
This instinctive protective stress response is common both to PANDAS kids, parents, and siblings.
1. Critical information about stress and the brain and how this affects PANDAS kids’ ability to self-regulate emotions.
2. Responding appropriately to flare behaviors. What can we realistically expect? What should we do or not do as parents in these times?
3. Self-regulation in times of routine.
4. What elements should therapy include for a child and family facing the debilitating impact of PANS/PANDAS/AE.
5. PTSD in parents and families of PANDAS kids. This is a poorly recognized aspect of PANDAS. It's important for parents to have good information about it and to establish a sustainability plan.
: Sunday, July 26
: 4-5:15 PM EST
A recording will be sent to participants who missed the webinar, available to view for 7 days
: $25 payable in advance. If at this time you need to waive the fee please write