Families seem to be getting busier and busier these days with the demands of life – work, commuting times, chores, school, extracurricular activities and trying to stay healthy and active. The average family spends less than 8 hours a week of quality time together, in fact 7 out of 10 families in a recent study say that most time spent with their children is watching TV. We all want to spend quality time together as a family, but the reality is, it can sometimes be a challenge. This month we are sharing some ways to balance the demands of life with quality family time – it can be done!! Take a look at some of the creative ways to maximize your time with family this month!
In March/April there are lots of celebrations:
- March 1-2 – Holi (Hindu celebration)
- March 17th – St. Patrick’s day
- March 20 – 1st day of Spring!!!
- March Break (various weeks depending on school board)
- April 1 – Easter
- March 30-April 7 – Passover (Jewish)
- April 22 - Earth Day