Welcome to week two of alternative instruction! I congratulate you on overcoming the obstacles this health care crisis has caused, and I commend you for continuing to pursue your educational goals. Here are some reminders.
- Midlands Technical College campuses will be closed to the public
..........until at least May 1.
- Alternative instruction, which supports the City of Columbia’s stay at home order, will continue for the rest of the spring semester.
- Registration for summer and fall 2020 semesters is now open. If you need to be advised, click here to set an appointment with your advisor. For those who have been advised and are ready to register, here’s a guide.
- Dial 803.738.8324 and leave a message. Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to text, that number is 803.738.1400.
- Online chat with a college representative is also available on www.midlandstech.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Resource Management Help Desk: 803.738.7888 or email@example.com.
As you know, MTC is a leader in health care education and many of our graduates are now on the front lines of the response. We hope you can be proud that your future alma mater is helping too. In response to the coronavirus emergency, MTC has donated almost 20,000 gloves, 5,000 thermometer covers, and more than 1,000 masks.
As a graduate of MTC, I am proud to support our fellow alumni, and I look forward to supporting you in your journey to becoming a part of the MTC alumni community.
President Ron Rhames
Class of ‘78