Here we are in week 3 and have 4 more to go! We are complying with the federal order to maintain social distancing until 4/30/20. We can do this.
As we all get used to this new normal, let's not forget how meaningful this slow down (adrenal rest!) and time with connecting to friends and family can be. Call someone you have not spoken to in a while, reach out with Zoom (click
) to friends for happy hour on your computer, phone or tablet, or organize something in your living space that has needed attention. Keep your schedules for exercise, eating times and bedtimes for optimal wellness.
We are working on getting PPE for ourselves so that sometime in the future we may be able to support you with in-office injections and other health needs. Currently, we are unable to procure any personal protective equipment (PPE), but we will keep you updated as we know more.
At Integrative Health Institutes, we're keeping up to date with the daily public health news and are dedicated to continue to provide you with comprehensive, safe and effective healthcare.
- As you know, we have transitioned to phone or video consults, and will still be able to take care of your health needs during this crucial time.
- This Friday, April 3rd,2020 Drive-Through pick up for supplements 10:00am-1:00pm. Come on over (after you call us) to our drive by-pick up for any immune support supplements you are missing that may be back-ordered online (like Vitamin C, SuperbioVeg, Zinc, Vitamin D- we have it!) or anything you may need for your regular health plan. We will be informing you weekly during this process- for future Drive-Through dates.
- The Drive-Through process:
- Call us this week 310.526.7328 to make your pre-order
- Call us when you arrive at the office during the Drive-Through times and stay in your car.
- One of us will place your supplements with your name on a bag and set it outside on the chair by our office for you to pick up and call you when it is ready. (Our office door will not be available to enter into the office).
- You pick it up! Safe and secure.
- For the latest updates from the CDC: Click here
- For the latest updates from LA County Public Health Click here