The Epicurean Connection is now open
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday/Saturday for
pickup and retail services!
Our delivery service will continue each
Please inquire if you would like to sponsor a meal with anonymity
for families and individuals short of fresh food.
Chefs Serving Abundance
To Homes and Businesses
From Carneros to Kenwood
Menu for the Week of:
October 3, 2020
- Baked Cheese Curd & Tomato Pasta with James Cannard Peppers & Serres Ranch Tomatoes, $20.00
- Baked Cheese Curd & Tomato Pasta with James Cannard Peppers, Serres Ranch Tomatoes & Bud's Meat Sausage $25.00
- Gazpacho with Little Paradise Tomatoes & backyard Cucumbers, Qt. $15.00
- Roasted Butternut Soup, 1 pt. $10.00, 1 Qt. $20.00
- Cous Cous with Grilled Watmaugh Red Onions & Corn with Lemon Mint Vinaigrette, 1 Pt, $10.00, 1 Qt. $20.00 (GF & V)
- Smoked Willie Bird Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts 1 Pint, $20.00 (GF)
- Farmer Landy Heirloom Tomato and Chef Made Mozzarella Salad, 1 Pint. $15.00 (Veg & GF)
- Basil Arugula Pesto Pasta with Roasted Vegetables, Pt. $10.00 Qt. $20.00
- Three-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Delice de la Vallee, Valley Ford Hwy 1, WM Cofield Cheese Curds & Delice de la Vallee, 1 pint, $10.00 1 Qt. $15.00
- Buratta with Tall Grass Olive Oil, Epicurean Connection Balsamic & Crostini's $10.00
- Artisan Cheese Board, 3 artisan cheeses, Zoe's Salami, Dry Cured Olives & Crostini, Serves 2-4. $35.00
V=Vegan. Veg=Vegetarian. GF=Gluten Free
TEAS AND TISANE (V)
All teas are 1 Qt, $7.00 each
TAPENADES AND PESTOS
All items are 8 oz & $12.00
- Sage Walnut Pesto
- Walnut Arugula Pesto
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Sweet Red Pepper Relish
- James Cannard Basil Pesto
- Backyard Meyer Lemon Mint Pesto
- Arugula & Kalamata Olive Tapenade
- Kalamata Olive & Sun Dried Tomato
- Wild Arugula & Garlic Pesto
- Roasted Red Pepper & Oregano Tapenade
- Artichoke Heart, Green Olive & Capers
- Fig & Olive Tapenade
- Raspberry Rose Petal Jam
- Orange Blossom Marmalade
- Blackberry Pomegranate Jam
All tapenenades, pestos, jams and sauces are
Veg, V & GF unless cheese or dairy is listed.
All are nut free, unless nuts are listed.
Due to the recent fire activity, some produce availability is subject to change.
For recipe suggestions email us!
CHEESE, 8 oz, $12.00 each
- Delice de la Vallee, blended with Spread Cumin Spices
- Creme de Fromage with Pumpkin Spice
- Delice de la Vallee with Tall Grass Olive Oil,
- Creme de Fromage, blended with Roasted Red Peppers
- Lucy, goat milk Brie
- Delice de la Vallee
- Creme de Fromage
- Willie's Curds
- Valley Ford Highway 1
- Valley Ford Estero Gold
- Custom Cheese boards available for 2-10, please inquire. We can personalize your cheese boards, meats, olives, dried fruits, fresh fruits and more.
- Wholesale available for Delice de la Vallee and Creme de Fromage, please email Sheana Davis for additional details.
Cheesemaking Basket, 1 pack each Chevre, Creme Fraiche & Fromage Blanc Cultures, Cheese Cloth, Cheese Ladle, Recipe Card and Cheese Trail Map, $50.00
Cheesemaking Supplies: Chèvre Cultures, Creme Fraiche Cultures, Fromage Blanc Cultures, Vegetable Rennet, Cheese Ladles and Cheeseclothes. $10 each- recipes included.
- Serres Ranch Blueberry Jam, $10.00 per jar
- Tallgrass Ranch Olive Oil, $25.00
- House made Saffron Vanilla Honey, $20.00 Pt.
- Gipson Honey, 1 lb$20.00
- Batter Bakery Shortbreads, Sweet and Savory, Lavender Sea Salt, Manchego Cornmeal & Chocolate Chip. $10.00
- Riso Arborio Rice, 2.2#, $10.00
- Chico Organic Brown Rice, 30 oz, $10.00
- Caprice Wafer Rolls with Hazelnut Chocolate Filling, $10.00
- Kosher Midget Pickles, 24 oz jar, $5.00 per jar
- Ponte D’ Oro Oil Cured Moroccan Olives, 1#, #10.00
Italian Solid Light Tuna in Olive Oil, 7.5 oz. $10.00
- The Epicurean Connection's Balsamic Vinegar, $15.00
- Mother of Vinegar & recipe to grow your own vinegar, $10.00
- Rancho Gordo "Gay Caballero" Hot Sauce
- Togarashi Chili Flake, 3 Oz, $7 (Out of Stock until Thursday 9/17)
- Dried Chili in Oil with Garlic, 3 Oz, $7 (Out of Stock until Thursday 9/17)
- Spread Catering Co. Cumin Spice Mix, $10 each
- Italian Amaretti Italian Biscuits, $5.00
- Fogliani Pizzelle, Vanilla or Chocolate or Anise, 5 oz Bags, $5.00
- Rancho Gordo Popcorn, 16 oz, $8.00
- Rancho Gordo Wild Rice, 16 oz, $10.00
- Dry Beans & Legumes: Black Eyed Peas, Kidney Beans, Golden Lentils, & Green Lentils. 12oz/$4.00 and 24 oz/$8.00
- Prohibition Spirits Hand Sanitizer, local, $15.00
- Handmade Cotton Face Masks, $15.00 each
- Bamboo Plates, Flatware, and Skewers for 10, Re-usable & Biodegradable, $15.00 a set!
More to come! Enjoy.
Each week a new menu/newsletter will be emailed out Sunday evening with deliveries made on Wednesdays
between 12:00-4:00 PM.
Delivery minimum of $30.00.
Deliveries made from
Glen Ellen to Carneros.
Napa deliveries upon request; meet at Boon Fly Cafe on
Thursday afternoons. Please email for scheduling and further details!
To place an order
or ask about the menu,
with no contact necessary.
via Venmo @Sheana-Davis
Cash or Check, too.
Custom catering orders and cheese boards now available, by request. To better accommodate your needs, we appreciate receiving inquiries 48 hours in advance.
All of our staff are Food Handler Certified, and our team follows SIP COVID-19 food handling requirements, according to the
You are invited to join our "Cheese Chats" on Zoom every Thursday at
12:00 PM and 1:00 PM!
These are casual discussions meant to help promote American Cheesemaking.
*Due to fire activity, we have all agreed to postpone this week's "Cheese Chats". We hope you all have a safe week!
Again, thank you to both our co-hosts and attendees
for your participation!
Thank you Rick LaFranchi for engaging in our first and only in-person cheese chat so far this year!
(We made sure to get our COVID test results first and stay several feet apart!)
The Epicurean Connection hopes to be able to do this again after the Sonoma County fires are extinguished!
Private, Zoom group classes are now available and hosted by
For more information, please email
Our warehouse is now open for retail and prepared food pickup every
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Find our fresh cheeses, weekly prepared foods, featured charcuterie, grocery products, cheesemaking supplies, and more items here! Please inquire with any questions and we will hope to see you there!
19678 8th Street
Sonoma, CA. 95476
We are providing spare masks and hand sanitizer, as well as socially distanced seating accommodations. The tables were created by our neighbors at Pinocchio Furniture and our friends Bob & Christine!
We have outdoor seating at The Epicurean Connection each Friday/Saturday from 10:00-4:00. See you there!
Please join us for a fun art show by Jonny and Jenny on October 10th!
They are high school sweethearts out of Petaluma who each produce incredible art and are dear to us here are The Epicurean Connection.
Jonny will display his paintings and Jenny will have her ceramics available for viewing pleasure and purchasing!
Sheana and Karina have been sourcing unique new items to add to our pantry. We look forward to introducing several new meat products and a cheese case soon...
We will post on the newsletter, website, and other social media when we have selected our new charcuterie and cheese selection!
All retail/pantry items are available to include with your Wednesday/Thursday prepared food deliveries as well!
We appreciate you all for reading this weekly newsletter and as always, please feel free to call or email with any questions or suggestions for us. Cheers!
– The Epicurean Connection Team
Thankfully we have some very generous donors who have recently sponsored meals for residents and evacuees in our valley.
Over these past few weeks we were able to prepare and donate another 1000 meals!
All of our food is made fresh in a commercial, licensed kitchen.
We are extending a huge thank you to these donors and will be offering the same service this week. Please forward our contact information if you know of a family in need of food, or drop a note in the mail to:
You are welcome to sponsor a meal for a family or individual in need.
$25.00 or any amount will go directly towards feeding members of our community.
Rock The Vote
We are honored to be part of the Sonoma Community Center, as we prepare our menu items weekly in the certified commercial kitchen.
We are grateful and proud to work with our local producers, including the following businesses:
Landy Landcasper Produce
James Cannard Produce
Little Paradise Farm
The Patch Produce
Tall Grass Olive Oil
Sonoma Marin Produce
Relax & Eat Bread
Skippy's Egg Store
Steve Leonardi Italian Foods
Oz & Emily Robledo
Steiner's, Paul Spadaro
Redwood Credit Union,
Banking and Insurance
Fishman Supply, Mary Deely
Fleur Sauvage Chocolates
Cooks Vineyard Managment
Art by Jonny & Stony Point Pottery
Our team at The Epicurean Connection would like to thank all of the Firefighters who have been working hard around the clock to protect our community. #sonomastrong
Baked Cheese Curd Pasta
Yields 6 servings
Created by Sheana Davis,
The Epicurean Connection
1# shell pasta, cooked al dente
4 tablespoons sweet butter
4 tablespoons all purpose flour
4 cups cream or milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
2 cups White Cheddar, grated
2 cups Cheese Curds
*Optional to add in 2 cups cooked and sliced sausage of choice
1 cup bread crumbs
Cook pasta al dente, rinse and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a heavy bottom pot, over medium flame, heat butter and whisk in flour and saute until golden. Add in salt, pepper and chili flakes. Whisk in milk and cook for 6-8 minutes until cream has thickened and warm. Whisk in Cheddar and stir until melted. Add in pasta, mix together. Stir in Cheese Curds(*and Sausage) and pour into a buttered baking pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes until crispy and golden on top. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Shortbread Cookies
Created by Sheana Davis,
The Epicurean Connection
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup salted butter cubed
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Spray baking sheet with non stick spray or use parchment paper. Place pumpkin puree in a cheese cloth or paper towel to drain extra liquid off. Melt butter in a medium, heavy-bottomed, light-colored saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook, swirling the pan frequently, until butter becomes a medium nutty brown color. Remove from heat. Add pumpkin puree to the butter and whisk until well-combined, as it will start to bubble, careful not to burn.
In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients. Pour pumpkin and butter mixture over the top and use a rubber spatula to stir the ingredients until well-combined.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove dough from the refrigerator and press down using a fork.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until the tops of the cookies are crisp. Remove from oven and remove from baking sheet and place on a cool surface.
Melt Chocolate in micorwave or over low heat and drizzle or dip cookies in chocolate. Allow to cool and enjoy!
The Epicurean Connection | 707-235-9530 | P.O. Box 1916 Sonoma CA 95476|
19678 8th Street East, Sonoma CA. 95476