Members and friends of Covenant:
During the past few weeks, we have highlighted the huge impact our congregation continues to have on our people, our city, and our world. We’re proud of the way Covenant has pivoted during this pandemic:
• Our mission teams are actively serving hungry people in our own city and our budget is supporting active feeding programs throughout the world;
• Our worship services have continued to claim God’s covenant promises and offer hope and guidance through these uncharted waters;
• Our ministers have conducted a multitude of baptisms, weddings, and funerals;
• Our care teams have personally reached out to every member and delivered care packages to those most isolated;
• Our education teams continue to nurture children, challenge adults, and cultivate youth in the life of faith;
Our mission as a church is vital, alive -- and so very important. If there is ever a time when we need your investment, it is now. We will conclude our stewardship season this Sunday with a message about investing the whole of our lives.
If you have not yet made your pledge, we would humbly ask for your commitment this weekend on Commitment Sunday. While the occasion will feel different than usual in this remote environment, its importance is greater than ever.
Our goal for this year’s campaign is 700 households, pledging a total of $3.1 million. We have quite a ways to go, as we currently stand at 151 pledges, totaling $1,018,000.
As Commitment Sunday approaches, we ask you to prayerfully consider what Covenant means to you and how you can support the church.
Thanks for your support.