The Chamber has emailed the electronic ballots for this year's Board Elections. If you did not receive a ballot, please note the following:
- Membership dues investment must be current up to the 3rd Quarter this year;
- One ballot was sent to the most senior executive of your company unless we received a proxy letter or an official notice with changes;
- Ballot email may be in your spam or junk folder. Please check this folder;
- The email we have on file for the most senior executive for your company may be incorrect; or,
- Your firewall prevented considered the message "spam".
Please contact the Guam Chamber if the above does not apply to you and you did not receive a ballot. If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie at your Chamber office.
Voting will take place over a seven (7) day period which began on Wednesday, November 10th and will close at Noon, Wednesday, November 17th.
We wish all the best of luck!