Steps for making a gratitude jar are listed below:
- Find a jar/container you would like to use.
- Decorate your jar/container.
- Place a pen and paper near your jar/container.
- Each day, write down at least one thing you are grateful for each day.
- At the end of the week, open the gratitude jar/container and read about all the things you are grateful for that week.
While we are only doing this challenge for one week, the gratitude jar activity is great way to experience gratefulness throughout the entire year.
Youth who submit a photo of their gratitude jar with at least five days of grateful statements will be awarded clover bucks.
Please email all messages to Victoria Brewer, 4-H Extension Agent, at email@example.com.