By Carrie Sullivan
Hi Fairview Park Families!
As spring is upon us (finally!)....this time of year always flies by.......so I wanted to take a moment to remind all of us to stay focused on what we need to do before the end of the school year and also start thinking of some plans for the summer.
* Is your child caught up on all their school work? If not, have them email or talk to their teacher to see what is missing. Then make sure they spend some time doing the work.
* Make sure your child is getting 8-10 hours of sleep each night.
* Make sure your child knows ways to de-stress (the MS/HS know from our workshops)....check out the FACE Resource page to see the anxiety and stress articles.
* Check out the FACE resource page of summer camps listed
* Check out the Gemini site for all their activities (they are looking for volunteer MS and HS students for Safety Town).
* Library has a bunch of fun programs....starting to fill...hurry up and check them out!
* Over 16 years old...check out on the Counseling page the Job board.....many ideas!! Not sure how to find a job...come see me...I can guide you through the process (room 219).
As always, if you have some ideas for some topics on Parent Universities for next school year.....PLEASE email with any ideas of things you want to know about!!! My door is always open for families of Fairview Park!