Several of our area communities have some restrictions in place. Here is a summary of where those orders stand.
Washington and Ozaukee Counties have lifted their lock down of long-term care facilities.
Suburban Milwaukee County: (Includes Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Whitefish Bay)
- The area remains in Phase C with the following restrictions:
- Gatherings limited to 50 people
- Masks are required at all Milwaukee County facilities
- Child Care to follow DCF guidelines
- Retail occupancy limited to 50% of capacity
- Restaurants and Bars occupancy limited to 75% of capacity
- Gyms occupancy limited to 50% of capacity
- Places of Worship Follow guidelines of faith-based leadership organization
- Phase C will last at least 14 days and the next stage will begin if gating measures (PPE, hospital capacity, testing, tracing, etc.) are met.
- "Moving Milwaukee Forward" mirrors Governor Evers’ "Safer at Home" order with no end date.
- The city is currently in Phase 4.
- Bars and restaurants may open at 50% of capacity.
- Stores are allowed to be at 75% of capacity.
- Click here for more information.
Check with your community or anywhere you plan to travel for more details and guidelines. We are all encouraged to continue practice social distancing, wash hands, and stay home if you have any symptoms.