Sunday, September 13th In Person Worship
We will offer an in person 8:00 AM service of the Holy Eucharist (no readings, no sermon, no music, just the liturgy for Holy Communion) Sunday, September 13 in the church. Service should be about 20 minutes.
No more than 40 people in total will be allowed in the church.
You must register to reserve a space for you / your family. If you change your mind, please cancel your reservation. Someone else might want the spot / spots.
Please click HERE for reservations.
Please click HERE to read the rules for in person worship.
The 10:00 am Zoom service will still be held.
A reminder for those who are planning on attending the service of the Holy Eucharist on September 13th:
1. You must be there before 8 am. If you arrive at 8 or after, you will not be allowed to stay or receive communion. This is because this first week we will not have an usher to review the necessary protocols; Carol is acting as the usher as well.
2. You must wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, and maintain social distancing throughout the service – no exceptions. Your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked as to your travel within the past two weeks. If you have been in one of the states NYS has imposed a 14 day quarantine, you will not be able to attend the service.
3. Anything you bring in to the church and the bulletin you will be handed – must be taken out by you.
4. You must sit in the appropriately designated areas: couples, families, singles.
5. The bathrooms will not be open for use.
6. Please do not congregate in the parking lot. Keep your mask on until you get into your car.