Click here to learn more about Stephany’s story.
These families are all future or current Habitat homeowners who are working hard to make their dreams come true. But these families couldn’t make these fantasies a reality without your help and the support of Habitat for Humanity Metro Denver. Remember, Habitat homes are not given to homeowners; instead, partner families help build their homes with volunteers and Habitat staff, attend classes to prepare for homeownership, and then pay an affordable mortgage.
In 2021, WPUMC is raising money and building a home in the Aria Denver development, which is a multigenerational mixed-income community just north of Denver's Highlands neighborhood. This year we are holding an online auction from September 11 – September 22, 2021. The profits from this auction will go directly to the building of an Aria home. Some of the items that will be auctioned off include:
· Up to five nights at a private Breckenridge Blue River four-bedroom house adjacent to wetlands, ponds, streams, national forest trails with views of Mt. Quandry
· Darling notecards handmade by the children in our Vacation Bible School
· A stay in a beautifully remodeled high-end condominium located East Valley Timber Falls that accommodates 10 people
· A striking metal sculpture for your garden or yard
· Gift certificates to Washington Park Grille, which is with walking distance of the church
More details will be coming soon, so mark your calendars. There is still time to add items to our auction! Email Carol Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can get in on the fun!