Need Auction Items for Upcoming Fun Event
We’d like to add a little fun to the fall and raise some money for Habitat for Humanity at the same time. In September, we will conduct a small online auction with the proceeds going to Habitat for Humanity. During the auction, a link will be distributed through the newsletters, the church website, and other church communications. You will click the link, scroll through a description of the items, register, and place a bid on your favorite gift certificates, items, and excursions. The highest bidder will win and purchase the auction item! Some of the items donated so far include:
· A weekend in a 2,050 square foot mountain modern home located in the idyllic setting of Summit Sky Ranch in Silverthorne, CO
· A beautiful handmade sculpture for your yard
· An evening of background music for your event by Steve Bondy
· A 3 or 4 night stay in a beautiful ski in/out 4 bedroom townhome that backs up to national forest in Warrior's Mark, Breckenridge, CO
·A Saturday behind-the-scenes tour of Channel 9 and meeting some of the broadcasters of Channel 9
· Delightful art handmade by children in our Vacation Bible School
· Up to 5 nights stay in a one-of-a-kind, private Breckenridge/Blue River 4 bedroom house adjacent to wetlands, national forest trails with views of Mt. Quandry (14,265 feet),
· Stay at a lovely Vail condominium offering expansive alpine views and the perfect mountain hideaway
We are still looking for auction items! Are you willing to offer tickets to a local event, a gift card to one of your favorite places, a gift basket filled with homemade treats or wine, or a special outing? If you are able to donate something for the auction, please contact Carol Nelson at 303.810.4635 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a fun event. Thanks for your support!!