The CMA’s Board of Directors encourages members to vote on this November’s Constitution Amendment on Reproductive Rights, the Initiated Statute on Recreational Marijuana, and all local candidates/issues.
Early voting opportunities exist for those who want to vote prior to Election Day on November 7th. There are two early voting options that are available to registered voters:
Prior to the November 7th Election Day, Ohio provides designated hours early voting options at your local County Board of Elections. The remaining days and times are set for all counties in the state:
- October 20: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- October 23-27: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- October 30: 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- October 31: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- November 1-3: 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- November 4: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- November 5: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here to find the details, including the voting location addresses, for early voting in any Central Ohio county.
Mail-In Absentee Ballot:
All requests for mail-in ballots must be received by local boards of elections within the next 10 days – October 31st is the deadline.
To request an absentee ballot from your county board of elections and get all the details on this process, click here.