As a professional originator in the commercial equipment leasing and finance industry, you should have the credentials to certify your commitment to excellence. The equipment leasing and finance industry has such a designation which will impact your position in the industry. Have you obtained t
he Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) designation? Are you a serious participant in the industry?
What are you waiting for?
The CLFP Foundation
has made tremendous advancements over the last decade under the leadership of its Executive Director,
Reid Raykovich, CLFP. The CLFP certification is supported by the industry associations and is currently held by over 700 professionals in the industry.
Below are the p
rerequisites to obtain your CLFP:
The Foundation provides the necessary preparation tools needed to sit for the test, including:
- CLFP candidates must have a minimum of three years of verifiable equipment leasing and financing experience; however, one year may be substituted with other financial experience. Check with the foundation for eligibility requirements. For those with less than three years experience, there is the CLFP Associate designation.
- Completed application and examination fee
- Committee approval to sit for the exam
1) The Certified Lease & Finance Professionals'
2) The Academy for Lease & Finance Professionals
A three day preparation class for the CLFP
3) CLFP Mentor Program To assist in preparing for the test
It is important for an originator to distinguish himself from other competitors in today's market, to have verifiable expertise, and to have credentials. The list of 700+ CLFP's includes many of the top industry leaders.
Your name belongs on the CLFP list.
Become a CLFP
This "Sales Tip" is provided by Wheeler Business Consulting.
Comments, questions, and suggestions regarding
weekly tips are welcome.