What is Your
The commercial equipment leasing and finance industry is dynamic and constantly changing. S
uccessful originators embrace the market and have a well-developed plan to fully realize their personal goals. A formal plan is a critical component of improving production, efficiency, and personal income.
Below are a few questions that you may consider as we enter 2020:
- What sales activities will I continue to focus on in 2020?
- What activities will I decrease or eliminate, because they do not contribute to my outcomes?
- What are the greatest opportunities in the market for me and my company? How will I capture these opportunities?
- What steps (actions) will I take to advance my personal career? How will I improve my value in the market?
- Are my goals bold and realistic? Am I committed to reaching my goals?
- Do I have all of the proper tools to execute my plan? If not, what steps am I taking to quickly obtain these tools?
Your success depends upon your personal actions and your commitment to executing your plan every day.
This "Sales Tip" is provided by Wheeler Business Consulting.
Comments, questions and suggestions regarding
weekly tips are welcome.