Good morning from PHS! We have an exciting and busy week of activities taking place. Students will take their 9 weeks exams on Wednesday and Thursday and we have early release on Friday. The girl's basketball team will be playing in the State tournament in Tulsa on Thursday at 7:00. If the team advances, they will play in the semi-finals on Friday at 1:30. We will take a spirit bus on both days. Sign-ups and permission slips are located in the office and are due back to the office by 8:00am on Thursday and Friday mornings.
- The state ACT test will be held April 3-4th at PHS. Half of the Juniors will test on the 3rd and half on the 4th. Registration will take place at PHS before Spring Break. Juniors will also take a Science and US History test later in April. More details about these tests will be provided soon.
- If your child plans to enroll in concurrent classes for fall 2019, their concurrent enrollment form needs to be to the counselors before spring break. Please email your child’s counselor with any questions.
- Parent teacher conferences will take place on March 28th and April 2nd from 5-8pm to finalize enrollment.
- ASVAB test will be rescheduled again ASAP. More information to follow.
- Counselors will be calling in all students who have not enrolled this week to complete their course requests for 2019-20.
Monday - 4th
No School Activities
Tuesday - 5th
Soccer @ Enid
Wednesday - 6th
9 Weeks Exam = English and History
Thursday - 7th
Girls Basketball (State) @ Tulsa = 7:00
9 Weeks Exam = Science and Math
Friday - 8th
Early Release - Students will be dismissed at 12:50
Girls Basketball State @ Tulsa = 1:30
Baseball vs Weatherford
Track @ Edmond Santa Fe
Soccer @ Carl Albert
Saturday - 9th
Girls Basketball State Championship game @ Tulsa = 6:00
Baseball vs Duncan
ACT Review workshop = 3-31 & 4-1
ACT = 4-2 & 4-3 = All Juniors
PT Conferences = 3-28 & 4-2
Sr Trip = 4-12