COMMUNITY PRAYER SERVICE - Join us this Saturday,
July 13th at 5:00 pm for our July Community Prayer Service. Invite your family and friends to join us!
YMCA BRIGHT BEGINNINGS BACKBACKS
- Good news! You have a little more time to sign up and collect backpacks for the Bright Beginnings Program. The deadline for returning the filled backpacks so they may be blessed is now
Sunday, July 21st
Kate Sarfaty is coordinating this program and has the shopping lists for each child and the tag to be attached to their backpack. Kate can be reached at
or 556-3344. If you are interested in getting the list before next weekend, Barbara Slone can email it to you. If someone would like to contribute but is unable to shop, they may make a financial contribution and Kate will shop for them. Your check should be made payable to Grace Church with Bright Beginnings noted in the memo line.
GOOCHLANDCARES CLOTHES CLOSET
- There is a new ministry opportunity that we are excited to announce. GoochlandCares Clothes Closet is looking for volunteers willing to help one Wednesday a month after the store closes to help straighten up or whatever the manger needs done. We will be getting more specific details soon including which Wednesday of the month. Until then, please let Barbara Slone know at
if you would be interested in helping out.
GOOCHLANDCARES FOOD PANTRY
- We will be collecting reusable tote bags for the GoochlandCares Food Pantry patrons to use. This will minimize the number of paper bags they have too purchase for their clients use. There is a basket in the Parish Hall for people to drop off bags.
- The Men's Group will come together on
for a cookout at Martin Rodger's home at 6:00 pm or whenever you can make it. Want to join the group? Email Martin at
so he can get a head count.
ECW SUMMER MINISTRY
- Don't forget to support ECW's summer ministry of collecting items for the Virginia Correctional Center for Women in Goochland. There is an approved list of items in the Parish Hall and Narthex. You can bring your donated items and deposit them in the collection boxes in the Parish Hall until August 25th.