Did you know you can listen to the entire back catalog of Rev. Laurel's sermons on demand - AND hear additional in-depth conversations about UUism, community, healing, anti-racism, and so much more?
It's all available on our podcast, called UUCSW Reflections
What is a podcast? A podcast is a radio show that you listen to on the internet. UUCSW Reflections is the name of our church's podcast. Each sermon or discussion is one episode of the podcast.
How do I listen to the UUCSW Reflections podcast? There are two ways:
1) You can visit the podcast website on your computer.
- Step 1: Click here: bit.ly/UUpod
- Step 2: Click the "PLAY" button underneath the episode you want to hear.
2) Or, you can listen on your smartphone using a podcast app.
- Step 1: Make sure you have a podcast app on your smartphone. If you have an iPhone, you probably already have one called Podcasts. If you don't have one, go to your App Store and download one for free.
- Step 2: Open your podcast app and find the search bar. Search for UUCSW Reflections.
- Step 3: Tap on the episode you want to listen to.
- Step 4: Subscribe! That way, future episodes will appear in your podcast app automatically.
What's the difference between the "Sermon" episodes and the "Q&A" episodes? The episodes with "Sermon" in the title are recordings of Rev. Laurel delivering her sermons. The monthly "Q&A" episodes are one-on-one conversations between Rev. Laurel and podcast host Amanda Hall. Together they reflect on themes from the month's sermons and answer questions from the congregation.
How do I submit topics or questions for Rev. Laurel and Amanda to discuss on the monthly Q&A episode?
Easy! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We won't share your name or identifying info on air.
The summer is a perfect time to catch up on anything you may have missed before we return with brand new episodes in the fall. Happy listening!