Food Pantry Update
Donations have been down, and Daily Bread is in need of everything.
With the cost of food, the pantry is giving out approximately 200 bags of groceries every three days that they distribute food.
They need everything especially mac and cheese, peanut butter and pasta.
Please note the items that are listed below for the pantry. They tend to be the most nutritious and are easy to distribute.
Avoid glass jars and fragile packaging.
- Canned tuna, salmon or chicken
- Beans (canned or dry)
- Peanut butter
- Meal-in-a-can (beef stew, spaghetti & meatballs, etc.)
- Soup (especially chicken noodle)
- Rice (1, 2 or 3 pound bags)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Canned corn
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Breakfast cereal (hot or cold)
- Marinara sauce and canned tomato products
Drop off your food items or checks (payable to DAILY BREAD FOOD PANTRY) to the church's front door anytime.
Monetary donations are a good choice and easy to do on-line by clicking on the link below.
Thank you for your donations and prayers.