Your Rector Search Committee is hard at work on the process of selecting a new rector for St. James’. As you are aware, we have decided to use Holy Cow! Consulting’s Congregational Assessment Tool (CAT) to help plan our future. It is an important survey of our parishioners, the heart of our church.
You will soon be receiving your Survey. If you have not verified your contact information with a member of the Vestry, please contact the church office immediately (302-994-1584). We need accurate contact information to ensure you receive a Survey. You do not want to miss this opportunity to contribute to the future of St. James’ Mill Creek.
· The CAT Survey is on-line. If we have your current email address, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to the Survey.
· IMPORTANT: It is vital that you READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS prior to starting the survey.
· If you do not have e-mail, don’t worry, you will be mailed a paper Survey. You must complete the Survey and mail it back to the church, no later than November 23, 2020. A stamped, self-addressed envelope will be enclosed with your Survey.
· The completion date for all Surveys is no later than November 23, 2020.
· Information provided by the Survey will be used by the Search Committee to create a church/parish profile and job description that will be:
o viewed by interested candidates, and
o a tool for interviewing and selecting candidates.
Thank you for your support and completing the Survey. Again, it is an important part of our search for a new rector and the future of St. James’ Mill Creek.
Your Rector Search Committee