We continue to maintain safe practices during the pandemic. Every reasonable step is taken to safeguard the well-being of all who attend our services:
- seating in every other pew
- pews wiped down between services
- alternate pews used between services
- hymnals and Bibles removed from the sanctuary
- expanded bulletins used for the entire order of worship
Additional precautions are being taken in connection with the church programs.
As always, those with pre-existing conditions or other vulnerabilities have access to our services "live" on-line, and after-the-fact at SermonAudio and YouTube.
Please be informed of the most recent Chatham County Emergency Order regarding Covid19 as it relates to religious services (www.chathamcountyga.gov).