Your health and safety are a top priority at St James Bay and our staff is actively monitoring the impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We also are taking the recommended steps to help prevent any outbreaks in our area.
Please know that St James Bay is still fully-operational for members and non-members to enjoy our array of amenities including golf, lodging and dine in or take out in the restaurant.
As always, we encourage and promote healthy lifestyles for our visitors and staff. We ask that you please stay home if you are not well or have any symptoms.
Here are the steps we are taking to protect our customers and staff from Coronavirus:
- We are cleaning the restrooms and wiping down all door handles with disinfectant at least twice a day. Extra cleaning supplies will be left in the restrooms for our customers' use.
- We have removed all items off of the tables in the restaurant.
- We have removed seating in the restaurant and the tables are at least 6 feet apart.
- We are wiping down the steering wheels and seats of the golf carts after every round.
- We have extra hand-sanitizer available for our customers.
- For our lodging guests, we will continue to sanitize the villas and the condos after every guest just like we have always done, but we are paying special attention to door knobs, handles, etc. We are sanitizing the elevators twice a day.
Outside of the
, we have the lowest population in coastal Florida and our area has only seen two cases of the Coronavirus and both have fully recovered.
It is our hope that you will continue to visit St James Bay and see all that the Forgotten Coast has to offer as this is truly a beautiful time of year for our entire area.