We just received the official word that we can open up inside! There are many new protocols so please sit back, relax and read the following guidelines. As with everything Covid-19 related, it changes constantly, so please know that if anything does change, we will update you immediately.
Opening Sunday, June 21:
Weight Room/Cardio Room/Locker Rooms (dry area)
- Reservations required.
- Reservations will be available for 60-minute slots.
- Reservations open every Friday at 10am for the following Monday-Sunday.
- Members will exit after their hour and we will close the areas while we clean. Then the next group will be allowed entry.
- Please allow for ample time to clean your equipment prior to exiting the club. In addition to our cleaning crew, we need your help to keep the club clean for the next group.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your time slot. There will be no gathering in the lobby while the areas are being cleaned.
- Bring your smart phone with you and allow time to fill out a short health questionnaire prior to your workout.
- Bring your own towel & mat.
- We have removed mats, bands, straps, blankets, and other equipment that is difficult to clean.
- Maintain proper social distancing.
- Finish using each piece of equipment before moving on to another piece. In other words, do not use two pieces of equipment at one time.
- Wear masks in all public places (lobby, locker room, hallways, etc.)
- Masks are recommended while working out but not required.
- We may have some cardio equipment outdoors. We are still working on this system. Otherwise, certain pieces will be out of service to provide proper distancing between machines.
- The large TV's in the cardio room will be preset to non-news stations. Changing TV stations will no longer be allowed (unless, of course, the Giants are playing, then we will change the channel).
- Masks required in locker rooms.
- The lockers, restrooms and vanity areas will be open. Showers, sauna, steam room and hot tubs will remain closed.
- No towel service at this time.
- Lockers will be marked off to allow space between users. Please limit time in the locker room to make space for other members.
Lap Swimming & Aquatic Exercise
- Locker rooms now available (see above).
- Your reservation to swim includes use of locker room. If you want to use the weight room or cardio room, you will need an additional reservation to use those areas. This reservation can be made using the same program you use for lap swim.
- Lap swim reservations open Friday at 10am for the following Monday-Sunday.
- Still one swimmer per lane except members of the same household and classes with an instructor.
- Child Care-June 29
- Classes (indoors and out): June 29
- Studios Cycle & Core: June 28
- Personal Training-June 29
- Health Spa Montecito-early July
Further details will be sent out next week about these areas
The Unknown (no date yet)
- Recreational Swimming
- Showers and towel service